Informazioni personali

martedì 10 agosto 2010

Studying Japanese - Having a hard time?

I'm having a hard time studying japanese, but I'm not givin up! ; )
I think what helps most is, knowing the bases (All Yr Base R Belong To Us!), to go on a trip, in this case to Japan. I really believe there's nothing like being fully immerged in the society, breathing the culture, sniffing the tradition, and forcing yourself to speak more and more japanese (even with the classic "Eigo de nanto iimasu ka").
If you can't go to Japan, then do like me: watch anime and original movies, try to make friend with a japanese penpal, and find the best way for you to study the language you're interested in.
I listen to mp3 lessons while I'm driving to and from work. Then I read "Kanji Pict-o-graphix" and "Kanji de Manga". And that's pretty much it. If you plan to get good in a short time... well, then study harder! Dedication is the key: you really want it, you'll make it! "Kore wa ore no nindou da".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento